As many of you may already know, it is possible to play Minecrafters games on PC through the use of a different username which is a feature known as a “Minecraft name” so here is the question raised about How to Change Your Minecraft Name? But when playing Minecrafters games online, there are many options that allow you the ability to choose a better Minecrafters username.
Minecraft uses a “name” system to keep track of players when playing online. As long as you create a unique password using the “Minecraft” name that you wish to use, you will be able to log into your game. You can change your Minecraft name by logging into your game on your computer with a different username, then going back to the main game on your main game server.
The “Minecraft name” system is actually one of the most popular features for players to have, especially since there are a wide variety of Minecrafters games that you can choose from. If you happen to choose a very unique name for your Minecrafters character, you may have some trouble when you attempt to use it on other servers. It is possible to choose to play under a different username, which may be much easier and more convenient.
How to Change Your Minecraft Username?
In the wake of seeing a few focuses above, presently the time has come to discover how to change your Minecraft client name. Follow the means beneath:
- Open the Minecraft site by going to www.minecraft.net official web page.
- You’ll see the interface of the site and snap the “Record” tab. It is on the upper right of the page.
- Login to your record by clicking “Sign in” tab and enter your email address and secret key.
- For you page, discover “Profile Name,” situated in the page.
- Snap (Change), it will guide you to the “Rename Profile” page where you can change your Minecraft username.
- Do mind that the username you will utilize should be accessible, you can check the accessibility of the username by clicking “Check accessibility” close to the case.
- On the off chance that your username is accessible, the catch will show you with “username is accessible,” and in the event that it isn’t, you can change with different names and snap the “Check Accessibility” once more.
- Ensure your username is accessible and isn’t taken at this point. Pick the special and joined username. As it is referenced before, the username should be a mix of letters, capitalized, numbers, and images and furthermore comprises of two characters in particular.
- On the off chance that it is accessible, you would now be able to enter your secret word at the base and snap “Change Name.”
- By clicking “Change name,” it will naturally change your username right away. You should see the new username when you sign in to your Minecraft account on Mac PC or Windows.
- You have 7 days of the current username to transform it back to the former one. Furthermore, it requires 30 days to have the option to transform it to another username once more.
How to Change Your Name in Minecraft?
Another option that is available to you, especially if your Minecrafters username has already been used by another player, is to choose a different Minecrafters username and password combination. It may be necessary to change your “Minecraft” password if someone else is using it on your game server. If you change your “Minecraft” password, you will be given an option to enter your new Minecrafters username on your Minecrafters login page.
It is important to remember that the “Minecraft” name that you choose should not be the same as the password which is required when you use a multiplayer game server. Some servers do not accept users with very similar passwords, as they want to make their game safe for everyone playing. When using a password, you will be asked to enter a specific password for your Minecrafters username when logging in for the first time.
How to Change Your Minecraft Name Before 30 Days?
It is also possible to choose to use a different name, but you will have to take the time to enter it on your Minecrafters account before you can change your name on your Minecraft account. Be aware that changing a “Minecraft” password will not be reflected in your Minecrafters game until you change your username. If you accidentally change your Minecrafters name while logged into your game, it will not reflect until you log out.
Many players may be more than eager to use your “Minecraft” password for reasons such as changing a job or joining a guild, so it can sometimes be easier to simply change your password for that server if you are already logged in on that server. You may also find that there are many Minecrafters’ names that will match your Minecrafters password which may help you gain access to a server.
As you can see, it is easy to find a good Minecrafters username when you play online. It is even easier to find a username for a different game. Just be sure that you choose a username that will fit your personality and preferences.
How to Change your Minecraft Name on PS4 or Xbox?
When you are selecting a username for your Minecrafters character, you will need to know the type of Minecrafters game that you are playing, the server on which it is being played, and your age. When you are playing a multiplayer game, you will be allowed to choose a multiplayer username and password.
When you are signing up for a multiplayer Minecrafters game, you will also be asked to select a player name. The player name that you choose for your Minecrafters account must not be used to log on to your game.
You may also be given an option to join a certain server when you are signed up. Once you have selected a server, you will be able to select a Minecrafters account on that server as your username and password.